- EMDR: Basic Module (VZW Integrativa)
- Narrative Exposure Therapy (ARQ Academy, Diemen)
- Transcultural Treatment Approaches (RINO, Amsterdam)
- Training on Domestic Violence and Child Abuse (Montfoort, Utrecht)
- Motivational Speaking (Arkin academy, Amsterdam)
- Master’s in Clinical Psychology (University of Amsterdam)
- Conducted prevention and response interventions aimed at domestic violence, in The Netherlands
- Worked with low-income families in Nicaragua. Introduced new methods (pilot; the Herobook), training local staff and volunteers in motivational speaking techniques, results-based approaches and conversation techniques. Co-developed projects related to psychosocial assistance and child education.
- Served as co-manager of a Red Cross reception center for refugees
- Offered individual and group counseling to victims of substance of abuse.